Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Bighometax does not sell, trade, or rent your personal or contact information to other marketers. This has been our operating policy from the very beginning.
Any information that we receive about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, is used for the express purpose of:
– Presenting our Site and its contents to you, the customer.
– Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To provide customer service to you, it is necessary for us to disclose information to other companies that work with us. We do not share your information with outside parties except as provided herein and to the extent necessary to provide you service and maintain our Site.
– To fulfil any purpose for which you provide information.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between the customer and ourselves, which includes billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
A cookie is a small file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it easier to use certain site functions. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer. Many users do not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens or prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
We collect several types of information from and about our customers and users of our Site, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site.
– Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, orders, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Your search queries on the Site.
– Information that you provide through phone, mail and fax interactions or paper registrations that you submit to Bighometax
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include Cookies and Web Beacons.
When you interact with Bighometax on our Site or otherwise, such as when you call our sales or support staff, you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site. For example, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information; information about our products that you own, such as the order number and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information with commercially acceptable practices, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Bighometax never knowingly collects or maintains information at our Site from those under 13, and no part of our Site is directed at anyone under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information from this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will use our best efforts to delete the information as soon as possible.
Bighometax will make good-faith efforts to provide you with reasonable access to your personal information for the purpose of correcting this data. To request updates to your information, contact us by writing us at the following address:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
To service providers and other third parties, we use to support our business.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bighometax, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.